Renaissance Analytics shows the following myON data:
- Active students / books read
- Average minutes read
- Words read school year to date
Data is shown for customers who have myON available through their Renaissance Home page. If myON is not on your Renaissance Home page, in Renaissance Analytics, you will only see data for students whose Star tests are linked to myON.
Data is updated nightly.
School and District Metrics (District Profile, School Profile, and Our Schools Dashboard)
Definition: The number of students who have opened at least one myON book in the past 28 days.
Average Minutes Read
Definition: The average number of minutes that active students (see above) have spent reading in myON.
Words Read School Year to Date
Definition: The total number of words read by students across the school or district in the current school year.
Student Metrics (Our Students and Student Profile Dashboards)
myON Books Read During the Last 28 Days
- Definition: The number of books read by students in the past 28 days (includes passed and failed quizzes).
- Performance Levels on the Our Students Dashboard:
|7 or more books read
|3-6 books read
|1-2 books read
myON Minutes Spent Reading During the Last 28 Days
- Definition: The number of minutes the student read in the past 28 days.
myON Words Read This School Year
- Definition: The number of words the student has read this school year.
Data by Book Level and Fiction/Nonfiction
Explore also allows you to view myON data by ATOS book level and literary category (fiction or nonfiction).