Use this preference to set whether teachers in your schools can edit Accelerated Reader student quiz dates, rescore AR quizzes, transfer quiz records from one student to another, or deactivate or reactivate quiz records. Regardless of the setting, School Level Administrators and District Level Administrators will be able to perform these tasks.
How to Get to This Preference
To get to the Manage Quiz Results preference page, follow these steps:
- On the Home page, select your name in the top right corner. Then, choose Edit Preferences from the menu that opens.
You can also select Accelerated Reader Independent Reading on the Home page and then choose Preferences from the popup menu.
- Select Manage Quiz Results under the School Preferences on the Preferences page.
How to Set the Preference
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District-level administrators, school-level administrators
- Your schools are listed. For each school, if the box is checked, teachers are allowed to review/rescore students' quiz answers, transfer quiz records from one student to another, edit quiz dates, and deactivate quizzes. Check the box or remove the check mark for each school as needed. (If you have started to make changes and you want to start over, select Undo Changes.)
If you want to use the same setting for all schools at once, select Set All. Then, check or uncheck the box as needed. When you're done, select Apply to All.
- When you have finished changing the settings, select Save Changes. Note that your changes will take effect the next day.
- To go back to the list of preferences select < Back at the top of the page.