Once Clever users have been retrieved for review, you go to step 5, Review Users. In this step, you can compare your Clever users to users who are already on the Renaissance site.
Reviewing Clever and Renaissance Totals
First, you will see totals that summarize the number of teachers and students found in Clever versus Renaissance.
Then, you will see information about user matches that have been made:
Pay careful attention to the following:
- The number of teachers and students in Clever versus Renaissance.
- The number of matched teachers and students - those in Clever that match teachers and students already in Renaissance.
- The number of teachers and students who will be created as new users in Renaissance because they were found in Clever but did not match users in Renaissance.
- The number of teachers and students currently in Renaissance who will be deactivated because they were not matched to Clever students or teachers. Note: If necessary, deactivated students can be recovered later in Renaissance and merged with other student records.
Next, you'll have the opportunity to review how students and teachers from Clever have been matched to students and teachers on your Renaissance site:
- To make sure that teachers have been matched correctly and will integrate correctly, select Edit Teacher Matches. You can see which Clever teachers have been matched to Renaissance teachers and which will be created as new teachers because no match was found. You can edit matches for any teachers. For more information, see Clever Integration - Edit Matched Teachers.
Some mismatches or unexpected numbers may be caused by the data in Clever or the Clever sharing settings. If you see problems that aren't solved by reviewing teachers and students and editing matches, check your Clever data and settings before going live.
- To make sure that students have been matched correctly so that you understand the impact of continuing with the Clever integration, select Edit Student Matches. You will see a list of the Clever students that were found and whether each student a) has been matched to a student already in Renaissance or b) will be created as a new student. You can edit matches for any student. For more information, see Clever Integration - Edit Matched Students.
When you have reviewed the numbers and the lists of teachers and students and changed matches as needed, you may be ready to continue. When you are ready, select Continue.
If you want to cancel the integration and your selections instead, select Cancel Setup.