How do I get to this page?
- Log in to Renaissance.
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- On the Manage Apps & Users page, select School Calendar.
- On the School Calendar page, select the Screening Windows tab.
- In the row for a school screening window, select Edit.
Who can do this with default user permissions?
School Level Administrators, School Staff
rules for editing an existing school screening window:
- School screening windows must fall within the current school year.
- School screening windows can only overlap if they are (a) for different schools or (b) for different activities (see step 4 below). School screening windows cannot overlap district screening windows.
- A school screening window must be at least 1 day long and can be as long as the entire school year.
On the Edit Screening Dates page, you can change the following information for an existing school screening window:
- Screening Name: Enter a new, unique name for the screening window in the Screening Name field.
- Date Range: Select new start and end dates for the window. You can either type the range in the Date Range field or select the icon on the right side of the field to open a pop-up calendar where you can select the dates (select Apply on the calendar when you are done).
- Schools: You will see a list of all the schools you have access to. Check the box for all the schools you want the school screening window to be used in (use the Select All/None box at the top to check/uncheck all the schools at once). If you want to find a specific school, enter its name in the field above the list.
- Test Activities: You can change the test activities that students will be participating in during the school screening window (use the Select All/None box at the top of the list to check/uncheck all the test types at once).
- When you are finished, select Save Changes.