This page confirms the options you chose on the "Select Students to Compare for the Merge" page.
How Do I Get to This Page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- Select Merge Students under "Students."
- On the Select Student to Compare page, check the box for two students and select Compare Student.
- On the Compare Student Data page, choose your merge option and select Confirm and Merge.
How to Confirm and Merge Students
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, School Level Administrators
On this page, you'll find detailed information about what the program is about to do. Read through this information carefully before you continue; the merge action cannot be undone.
- To merge the student records, select Merge Students.
- To go back and choose different options, select < Back.
- To cancel the process, select Cancel.
After you select Merge Students, a green message at the top will tell you the merge was successful. Select Done to leave the page.