How Do I Get to This Page?
- On the Renaissance Home page, select your initials in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Under New School Year Wizards, select Upload Your Roster.
- Upload your completed single file template by either browsing for it or dragging and dropping it onto the box on the page.
- From the School drop-down list, select the school you want to import into.
- From the School year drop-down list, select the School year you want to import into.
- Select Next.
- After Identifying the rows in step 1, select Next.
- After Identifying the columns in step 2, select Next.
How to Review Data and Correct Errors
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, School Level Administrators
On the Review Data to Import page, check if all the data is good to go or if you need to make corrections based on errors or changes to the selections in the summary area.
Import errors you might see
- A red warning means you cannot proceed to step 4 until the error is corrected in the .csv import file.
- An orange warning means some data will not be imported but you can proceed without correcting the import file.
- A black warning is just a notice and won’t impact import or prevent the next step.
- Review any import errors or, if there are none, go to the next step. Correct all red warnings to proceed to step 4. Update your .csv import file and select Upload an Updated File to start the import process over again with your updated file. You will be taken back to the initial Import page.
- After any errors are corrected, review the summary table and change the selections as needed. Removing check marks will prevent that data from being included in the import. Adding check marks will include that data in the import. Note: For class and course data, you can only import classes and their information if you choose to import courses, and you can only import class enrollments and teacher assignments if you choose to import the class data.
- When you are ready to proceed to step 4 Match Students, select Next.