How Do I Get to This Page?
- On the Renaissance Home page, select your initials in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Under New School Year Wizards, select Upload Your Roster.
How to Check Your Import History
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, School Level Administrators
- On the Import Roster data page, on the upper-right of the page select View all import history.
- Choose the School from the drop-down list to see the import history for that school. Then select Show History.
- You can change how many imports you see in this list by making a selection from the Show drop-down list; the options are 5, 10, 15, or 20.
- To see a .txt file overview of an import, select View Import Log in the row for the import you want to view.
- When you are done, select Back to return to the Import Roster Data page.