How Do I Get to This Page?
- On the Renaissance Home page, select your initials in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Under New School Year Wizards, select Upload Your Roster.
How to Match Courses
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, School Level Administrators
On the Preview Courses Matching page, select the rules for matching the course in your file with the courses that are already in the system.
- By default, if your file has COURSEIDs in it, then the first matching rule will be to match on Course ID. You can change this rule to match on Course Name by selecting Course Name from the drop-down list. If your file has only course names, course name will be selected and there will not be a drop-down list.
- After you have selected the rules for matching your courses, select Preview Course Matching Results.
- Review the matching results and confirm how you want the courses to be imported by selecting or deselecting the check boxes described here. The numbers in the table will tell you how many existing courses will be updated or new courses created based on your import file.
- Update matched courses from the import file with existing courses in the system
- Create new courses when there is no match between the import file and the system
- When you are ready to proceed to step 7 Match Classes, select Next.