How Do I Get to This Page?
- On the Renaissance Home page, select your initials in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Under New School Year Wizards, select Upload Your Roster.
How to Match Classes
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, School Level Administrators
On the Preview Classes Matching page, select the rules for matching the class in your file with the classes that are already in the system.
- By default, if your file has CLASSIDs in it, then the first matching rule will be to match on Class ID. You can change this rule to match on Class Name by selecting Class Name from the drop-down list. If your file has only class names, class name will be selected and there will not be a drop-down list.
- After you have selected the rules for matching your classes, select Preview Class Matching Results.
- Review the matching results and confirm how you want the classes to be imported by selecting or deselecting the check boxes described here. The numbers in the table will tell you how many existing classes will be updated or new classes created based on your import file.
- Update matched classes from the import file with existing classes in the system
- Create new classes when there is no match between the import file and the system
- When you are ready to proceed to step 8 Review & Import, select Next.