Follow these steps to delete classes.
Since your classes may be different for different school years, make sure that you are working in the school year that needs the class deleted. If you are working in a school year other than the current one, the year you are working in will be shown in an orange rectangle at the top of the screen.
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Administrators, District Staff, School Administrators, School Staff
- On the Home page, select your initials in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Classes & Courses.
- If you have access to more than one school, use the School drop-down list to choose the school that needs classes deleted.
- Use the Search by drop-down list to choose how to search: by course name, course code, or class name. Then, enter the information and select Search.
- In the search results, select the class you want to delete.
- On the Edit Class Details page, select Delete Class at the bottom of the page.
- A message will ask if you are sure that you want to delete the class. If you select Yes, the class is completely removed and inactive.
- Select Yes to continue.