Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff
- On the Home page, select your initials in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Classes & Courses.
- If you have access to more than one school, use the School drop-down list to choose the school that needs classes deleted.
- Use the Search by drop-down list to choose how to search for the course: by course name or course code. Then, enter the information and select Search.
- In the search results, select the course you want to edit. The course will be listed once for each class it contains; you can select the course name in any of the rows.
- On the Edit Course page, you can change the course name, code, subject, or intended grade. (You cannot change the school for the course.) In the Intended Grade drop-down list, Pre-K means Pre-Kindergarten and Greater than 12 means the course is intended for students beyond grade 12.
- When you have finished editing the course information, select Save. If you decide not to edit the course information, select Cancel.