Use this page to change the school enrollment for multiple students.
Note: Since students' school enrollments will change immediately, the Edit School Enrollments link is not available if you are working in a future school year. If you are changing enrollment for a grade that is changing schools, you must wait until after the school year ends. This helps you avoid removing the students from their current schools too soon.
How Do I Get to This Page?
- On the Home page, select your initials in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- Select Edit Multiple Students.
- Select Edit School Enrollments.
How to Edit School Enrollments for Multiple Students
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff
- Select the link after "Show students within" to choose the school that the students are in now.
- Select the school; then, select Apply.
- Use the drop-down list to choose the grade of the students who need their school changed.
- Check the box next to each student who needs school enrollment changes. To select all students in the list that you're viewing, check the Students box at the top of the list.
If the list of students is greater than 50, it will be broken up into multiple pages. Select the "Next" arrow to see the next page of students. The page will remember the students that you select in each page of results so that you can apply the change to many students at once; you will see the number of students selected above the table.
- In the Select Changes drop-down list, choose whether to enroll students in a new school and unenroll them from their current school, or to simply enroll the students in the new school (leaving them in their current school as well).
- Click Select School. Then, select the school you want to enroll the student(s) into and select Apply.
- Select Apply to Students. The school enrollment changes will be made for all the selected students.
- When you have finished, select Done.