Use this page to reset more than one student's password to the same password and prompt them to change their password the next time they log in.
How Do I Get to This Page?
- On the Home page, select your initials in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- Select Edit Multiple Students under "Students."
- Under Lockouts and Passwords, select Reset Passwords.
How to Reset Passwords for Multiple Students
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, School Level Administrators
- First, select a school and class/groups from the Show Students within picker. District personnel must choose a school. (If you are a School Level Administrator, your school is automatically selected.)
- Select Apply.
- The students who matched your search will be listed. Check the box next to students that need the same information changed.
- If the list is long, you will see only part of the list, but you can use the navigation arrows to move forward and back through the list.
- To select all students in the portion of the list that you are viewing, check the Students box at the top of the list.
- Type the same new password in each of the two blank fields. Note that this will give all selected students the same password.
- Optional: Check the Prompt students to change password after login box to require students to change their passwords the next time they log in.
To prompt students in the whole district to change their passwords, use District-wide Account Actions instead.
- Select Apply to Students to save the changes you made to your students.
- Select Done when you are finished.