Use the options on this page to unlock all personnel in the district and/or prompt all personnel in the district to change their passwords the next time they log in.
Note: Personnel who have forgotten their password can reset it if they've entered their email address in the software and they have verified that address. See How Personnel Reset a Forgotten Password.
How Do I Get to This Page?
- On the Home page, select your initials in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- Select Personnel.
- Select Password Management.
How to Manage Personnel Passwords
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators
- Select Unlock Personnel to clear all the locked personnel accounts in your district. Personnel accounts become locked when an incorrect password has been entered 5 times in a row. Note: Personnel locks also clear automatically 30 minutes after accounts become locked.
- Select Prompt Personnel if you want to require all the personnel in the district to change their passwords the next time they log in.
If you don't want to prompt personnel in the whole district to change their passwords, edit the personnel record to prompt individual personnel to change his/her password.
- A green "Lockouts Cleared" or "Personnel Updated" message appears at the top of the page after you select an option.
- Select Back when you are finished.