Do not delete personnel until you are sure that you do not need their records in your data. Deleted personnel cannot log in to use the software and could make classes unusable for students if that personnel was the Lead teacher for a class.
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- Select Personnel.
Search for the person that you need to delete.
- To retrieve a list of all personnel, leave "All" selected, do not enter anything in the text field, and skip to step 5. (If you are a school administrator, this only finds personnel in your school.) Select Search.
- Type the person's name, user name, or ID in the search field. You do not need to type the entire name; the software can perform partial matches based on what the name, user name, or ID starts with. If you include a space in what you're searching for, the software assumes you are looking for a first name and last name (such as "John Smith"). If you enter a last name first and then a first name, include a comma (such as "Smith, John"). This is especially helpful if you are using a last name that includes a space (for example, "Del Castillo, Miranda"). Type your search criteria, then select Search.
- Use the drop-down list to choose School; then, select the school before searching.
- The personnel who matched your search will be listed. Select the person's name. (If the list is long, you may need to select the arrows above or below the search results to move forward and back through the list.)
The View Personnel page shows you the person's information, school assignments, and permissions group. Select Delete Personnel Record.
- You will see a message asking if you are sure that you want to completely delete the person.
- If you want to delete the person completely and be unable to recover the personnel record later, select Yes.
- Select No if you decide not to delete the person.