Use this page to search for and select personnel whose information you want to view or edit. Personnel include administrators, staff, and teachers.
How Do I Get to This Page?
- On the Home page, select your initials in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Users.
- Select Personnel.
How to View Personnel
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff (View only)
- In the drop-down menu, choose whether you want to search All personnel (including district personnel and those not assigned to a school) or just personnel in a specific School. If you choose School, use the second drop-down list that appears to choose the school to search.
- If you want a list of all personnel (or all in the selected school), select Search without entering anything in the text field.
If you want to find a specific person, enter part or all of the person's name, user name, or ID; then, select Search.
- If you include a space in what you're searching for, the software assumes you are looking for a first name and last name (such as "John Smith").
- If you enter a last name first and then a first name, include a comma (such as "Smith, John"). This is especially helpful if you are using a last name that includes a space (for example, "Del Castillo, Miranda").
- If you enter characters without a comma or space, the software will look for names, user names, and IDs that start with that text. For example, "ann" might find personnel with the first name "Ann" or "Annabelle" or the last name "Anning", user names like "ann32", or IDs like "ann36278".
- The matching personnel will be listed; select the name of the person whose record you want to view or edit.
Up to 50 results will be shown. If the search finds more than 50 personnel, select the arrows above or under the list to go to the next or previous page of results.
- After you select a name, the View Personnel page will show the person's information. The options that are available on that page depend on your position and the user permissions you've been given.
Administrators and district staff have these additional options available when Personnel is selected on the Users page:
- Students: Select Students toward the top of the page to search for and select students whose information you want to edit or view.
- Add School Personnel: Administrators and district staff can select this link to add school personnel.
- Add District Personnel: District level administrators and staff can select this link to add district personnel.
- Password Management: Administrators and district staff can select this link to unlock all personnel accounts or to require all personnel to change their password the next time they log in.