On this page you can view details about your product subscriptions and capacity for each school.
How Do I Get to This Page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Product Administration.
- Under Product Setup, select Subscriptions & Capacity.
How to View Subscriptions and Capacity
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators
On this page (when the report is available) you can view your product subscriptions for each school, along with subscription dates, purchased capacity, and the capacity used.
- From the View Subscriptions drop-down list, choose the timeframe you want to see. The default is Present, but you can change it to Past or Future.
- From the View Products drop-down list, choose an individual product if you don't want to see all products listed at the same time.
- Select System Status to help you diagnose connection problems associated with your Renaissance site, which could prevent you from using Renaissance software.
- Select the number used link in parentheses to see the capacity usage report for that product; it shows which students are counting towards capacity.
- Select Purchase Add-On Capacity in the row for the product for which you need to purchase more capacity.
- If you have questions about your subscriptions or you would like to purchase a subscription or more capacity, contact Renaissance Learning at 1-800-338-4204.
Select Done at the end of the page when you are finished.