For Edgenuity and Classworks, follow the steps in this help topic to set up data sharing between Renaissance software and partner software.
For Edmentum see Renaissance Partnership Guide instead.
How Do I Get to This Page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Product Administration.
- Under Product Setup, select Growth Alliance Partners. This will take you to the Growth Alliance Partner Data Sharing page.
How to Set Up Data Sharing with Partner Software
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators
Before following these steps, confirm that the student sourcedIDs that you are importing into the partner are the same sourcedIDs used to import or add students in Renaissance (using the SID field in a single-school import file or the ID field when you add students manually.)
- On the Growth Alliance Partner Data Sharing page, select Enable Data Sharing for the partner whose software you want to receive data from Renaissance software.
- Carefully read the terms of the data sharing verification notice so that you understand the terms under which data from Renaissance software will be shared with the partner software. To continue, enter your name (first and last), your title, and your email address. Then, select Enable. (The Enable button isn't available until you enter all of the information.)
After you click Enable, the page will show that data sharing is enabled for the Growth Alliance Partner that you selected.
If you decide to stop data sharing for a partner at any time, simply select the Disable link for the partner on the Growth Alliance Partner Data Sharing page. Then, in the message that opens, select Disable to confirm that you want to stop data sharing. When you stop data sharing, note that any data that has already been sent to the partner's software will not be deleted from that software, but no new data will be shared with the partner software.