Use this page to set the student ID that will be shown in Renaissance software (including reports), set the learning standards, check subscriptions and capacity, set user permissions, set data editing restrictions, and set IP addresses and product access.
How do I get to this page?
- On the Home page, select your initials in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Select Product Administration.
What tasks can I perform?
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators
Use the links on this page to do the following:
- District level administrators select Display ID to choose which type of student ID will be displayed in Renaissance software and reports.
- Select Set Learning Standards to choose the standards to use for reading, math, and science assessments and data. (This affects Star products, Star Custom, Accelerated Reader 360 Assigned Reading, Accelerated Math Instructional Practice, and some dashboards.)
- Select Subscriptions & Capacity to see your product subscriptions and subscription dates, the capacity you have purchased and used, and the capacity used by each school. You can also see the System Status of your software from this area.
Access and Security
- Administrators and staff can select User Permissions to view or change user permissions. (Permissions determine what users can do in the software.)
- Select Data Editing Restrictions to restrict the editing of certain data in Renaissance software. This link is available only to District Level Administrators.
- Select IP Addresses & Product Access to enter the IP addresses for your school computers and to restrict student work for some products to school. This link is available only to District Level Administrators.