After you have imported a MARC records file, you can check the status of your import. If the import was successful, you can also print an Import Results Report.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Accelerated Reader Bookguide Home page, and click Imports.
- In the Import History table at the bottom of the page, click the name of the import you would like to view.
The Import page shows you the following:
- the status of the import
- when you requested the import
- when it was completed
- the file name of the import
- the email address to which notification was sent (if requested)
- the book location (if used)
- the list name (if used)
- the Call Number Field Tag used during the import (if used)
If your import succeeded, you can either print the results of your import (click Print Results) or return to the Imports tab without printing the results (click Done).
When you click Print Results, you can either view (generate) the report or return to the MARC Records Import page.
To view (generate) the report, follow these steps:
- Choose to show either the non-matching records (default) or the matching records. The number of records in each type of report is listed in parentheses.
- Matching records are books that match quizzes you own.
- Non-matching records are books that do not match quizzes you own
- Click View Report. The report will open in your PDF reader within a browser window or a separate window.
Select Return to Imports to go back. To return to the Home page, click Home.
To return to the MARC Records Import Page without printing the report, click Cancel. You will return to the MARC Records Import page. To return to the Import History table, click Done.
If your import failed, review the import history and click OK. You will return to the Import History table.
If you experience problems with call numbers during a MARC Record import, try importing your file again, but use a different value for the Call Number Field Tag. If that does not work, contact Renaissance at email@example.com.