There are three different kinds of reports in Accelerated Reader Bookguide, all of which you can print using your PDF reader (such as Adobe Reader).
- There are four reports related to your book searches, book lists, and the books available: Book List Report, Book Details Report, Book Label Report, and Search Results Report.
- Import Results Reports are available for your MARC records imports.
- The Informational Letter is not a report, but it is a document you can print from Accelerated Reader Bookguide.
Reports About Books
- Book List Report: The Book List Report shows you the titles in the Active List or search results. See Book List Report.
- Book Details Report: The Book Details page provides all available information about that book, including the title, author, quiz number, a book description, how many copies you have, book level, points, word count, book type, Interest Level, custom fields, call number, topic-subtopic, book series, publisher, LCCN, ISBN, year published, number of pages, and other lists in your school containing this title. See Book Details Report.
- Book Labels Report: You can print book labels from Accelerated Reader Bookguide to use on the books you own. See Book Labels Report.
- Search Results Report: The Search Results Report shows the book titles in the search results. See Book List/Search Results Report.
Import Results Reports
The MARC records Import Results Report can show either the non-matching records or the matching records. You can generate both versions of the report. See MARC Records Report.
The Informational Letter explains how to use Accelerated Reader Bookfinder; it should be sent home with students to give to their parents or guardians. The letter includes a description of Accelerated Reader BookFinder, instructions for using it, and the keycode used to access the Teacher Lists in Accelerated Reader Bookfinder.