The Book List Report or Search Results Report includes all of the titles and information you have found in the search results or that you have placed in your Active List.
To generate the Book List or Search Results Report, follow the steps below.
If you are already viewing an Active List, after Reports, click Book List; then, go to step 3 below.
If you are viewing search results, click Print Results and go to step 4 below.
- On the Home page, click List Management.
- Under Reports, click Book List.
- In the Book List Report page, choose the name of the book list that you want to print from the List drop-down list.
- Type your report name in the blank Report Title field.
- In the Format section, click the option that shows the information you want to include: no optional fields (default), book covers, ISBNs and LCCNs, book descriptions, or custom fields.
- Click the desired sorting method for your report: Title (default), Author's last name, Quiz number, or Book Level.
- Click View Report. When the report is ready, it opens in your PDF reader, either within your browser window or in a separate window.
If you came from the List Management page, you can select Return to List Management to go back.
If you were viewing the list of books on a book list, select Return to Active List to go back.
Click Home to go back to the Accelerated Reader Bookguide home page.