Who can do this with standard user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
Follow the steps below to view information about your Other Reading Quizzes:
- On the Home page, select Accelerated Reader or Accelerated Reader 360 Independent Reading; then, select Manage Books & Quizzes.
- On the Manage Content page, select Manage Books & Quizzes.
- On the Manage Books and Quizzes page, select viewing Other Reading Quizzes in the sentence at the top of the page. Then, select the school name, select a school in the window that opens, and select Apply.
- You will see the textbook Other Reading Quizzes that are available for your school (or the school you selected). If you want to see the quizzes for a specific textbook series, use the columns at the top of the page to choose the publisher and the series; in the third column, check the grade levels for which you want to see quizzes. (The fourth column does not include selections.)
If you want to see a quiz as a student will see it, select Take Sample Quiz. (If the button is unavailable, you have not been given the capability or permission to take a sample quiz. If the selected school has no classes, you can't take a sample quiz; you will see an error message if you select Take Sample Quiz.)
You can use the drop-down list to sort the list by title (A to Z or Z to A) or by relevance to a keyword that you search for.
To find specific quizzes, use the search field to search for them. You can search by words in the title, author's name, or quiz number.
To find quizzes that meet specific criteria, click Filters to the right of the search field. Then, select the filter that you want to use on the left. You can choose to see quizzes that are fiction and/or nonfiction, with certain interest levels based on the book's content, quiz titles within a specific book-level range (ATOS and/or Lexile®* measure), or quizzes in English and/or Spanish. For filters with check boxes like the one shown below, simply check the boxes for the types of quizzes that you want to include, or check Select all in the top right corner.
For filters with ranges, drag the two circles to set the lower and upper ends of the range. In the example below, ATOS Book Level ranges from 4 to 8 will be included.
To clear any filters that you have selected, click Clear All at the bottom of the filter pop-up window.
To close the filter window and see the results for the filters you have chosen, select Close in the bottom-right corner of the filter window. The quizzes that match your criteria will be listed, and you will see the filters you applied below the search field. To remove any of the filters and see the adjusted list of quizzes, select X () on that filter. To remove all filters, select Clear All to the right of the filters.
* LEXILE®, the LEXILE® logo and POWERV® are trademarks of MetaMetrics, Inc., and are registered in the United States and abroad. Copyright © 2022 MetaMetrics, Inc. All rights reserved.