On this page, you can score a student's article Skills Practice assignment. Follow these steps:
- You will see the first item in the assignment and the student's tag or response. Use the drop-down list to choose the number of points that you want to give the student for the tag or response. Note: The first item may often just be the instruction to read the article; if so, this item will not have any scoring choices.
- Select the 2 to score the second item.
After you go to item 2, notice that item 1 no longer has an exclamation point, while the other items do. The exclamation points show you which items have not been scored so that you can make sure that you score all items.
- Choose a score for the second item. Continue by selecting and scoring each item until you have finished. You can select the item numbers to go back if necessary.
- When you have finished, select Return to Summary at the top of the page.
- You will go to the score summary, where you can see the total score. From that page, you can select an item to rescore or request a resubmit if necessary. When you are done viewing the score, select Done.