You can ask students to resubmit their skills practice assignments if you want them to do more work after they have submitted the assignment the first time. You can request a resubmit after you have scored the skilled practice; if you have scored it, your score will not be saved when you request a resubmit. Follow the steps below to use the "Request Resubmit" option.
Follow these steps:
- On the Home page, select Accelerated Reader 360 Assigned Reading.
- Select Track Assignments in the top right corner of the main Accelerated Reader 360 page.
- You will go to the Track Student Work Dashboard. When you go to this view, all assignment types (including Accelerated Reader 360 assignments) are selected by default. If necessary, select the number of assignment types or the class name to choose the applicable assignment types and class.
- Select the name of the plan that includes the assignments that you want to see scores for.
If you have more than one plan with the same name, the Start Date may help; this is the first day in the time period that you chose for the plan. Note that some plans may only be displayed if you have "School Year" chosen for the timeframe.
- After you click a plan, you will see a list of the AR 360 assignments in that plan. Click an assignment that has the scored activity that you want the student to resubmit. In the example below, the second assignment (Edible Schoolyards Give Kids Food for Thought) has 8 activities in the Scored column.
Another way to get to scores for a specific student is to click the arrow next to the plan (instead of clicking the plan name) and then click the name of a student who has activities scored.
- In the example below, both the quiz and the skills practice for the article have been scored for some of the students. You can see the number of items answered correctly and the percentage scores.
Select a skills practice score, then Review/Rescore/Resubmit.
- You will go to a summary that shows the student's score. If you want the student to do more work on the assignment and to resubmit it to be scored again, select Request Resubmit.
- Select Yes to confirm that you do not want to save your scores. You will go back to the Track Student Work Dashboard, where the status of the Skills Practice will be In Progress.
After the student completes and submits the work, you can score it again. (The student will not be asked to take the quiz again if it is part of the assignment and the student has already completed the quiz.)