- Type the keycode and select Go.
- Select the list that you would like to view.
To sort the lists, select any one of the column headings: Name (of the teacher list), Last Updated, Title Count (number of books), and Teacher Notes.
Working with Teacher Lists
Sort the teacher list
To change the way the teacher list is organized, from the Sort By drop-down list, select Title, Author, Interest Level, Book Level, or Rating.
- Title and Author: Alphabetical (A to Z). You cannot reverse the order (Z to A). Author sort is by author's last name.
- Interest Level: Lower grade levels are listed first.
- Book Level: The lowest book levels are listed first.
Rating: The most highly rated books are listed first.
When students finish taking an Accelerated Reader Reading Practice Quiz for a book, they may vote to say how they liked the book.
The star rating is calculated from all student votes (nationwide) for the past twelve months. It is updated weekly. Possible ratings are: 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, and 4 stars.
If the book has not been rated, this field will say "Not yet rated."
Search for specific titles in the teacher list.
- Type keywords into the blank Keywords field.
- Select Go.
Move between the pages of the teacher list (if there are multiple pages).
- Select Next and Previous, or, to go to a specific page, type the page number after Go to Page, and select Go.
If available, parents, teachers, and librarians (not students) can select Buy from Amazon.com to purchase the book on Amazon.com.
- If you do not see Buy from Amazon.com, based on ISBN(s), a book matching that AR quiz is not available from Amazon.com.
- Renaissance cannot guarantee that a particular book will be available on Amazon.com.
Print the Teacher List
For best performance, print jobs are limited to 1,000 titles or fewer.
- Select Print (near the upper-right corner of the list).
- Choose whether you want images of the book covers to print along with the book information.
- Choose how you want your list to be sorted: Title (default), Author Last Name, AR Quiz Number, or ATOS Book Level.
- Title and Author Last Name: Alphabetical (A to Z). You cannot reverse the order (Z to A).
- Accelerated Reader Quiz Number: Lower number quizzes are listed first.
- ATOS Book Level: The lowest book levels are listed first. For more information, see Levels: Book, Interest, and Reading.
A call number is a group of letters and numbers given to books in a library. Books are arranged in the library by call number.