Only teachers and librarians will see the textbook series tab; parents and students will not. Textbook series books do not include the Buy from Amazon.com option.
Textbook series consist of a variety of components teachers use to strengthen student reading abilities.
The student edition builds reading skills and strategies in oral language, vocabulary, comprehension, and writing to develop a strong foundation in reading.
Supplemental components include grade-level library trade books, leveled readers, practice readers, or other materials that typically represent student progressions from teacher-led reading instruction to the introduction of more student-based, self-selected and independent reading practice.
You can add titles from these lists to your AR BookBag.
- On the Accelerated Reader Bookfinder Home page, select Textbooks.
- Select the desired textbook publisher. Keep selecting from the available options until you see a list of books.
- When you see the list of books, you can do any of the following:
- To print the list of textbooks to a PDF, select Print (near the upper-right corner of the list).
- To add a book to the AR BookBag, select Add to AR BookBag next to the desired books.
- When you are finished choosing the books to include in your AR BookBag, select AR BookBag to review the list of books.
- To remove a book from the AR BookBag, select Remove from AR BookBag next to the book you want to remove.
The titles added to the AR BookBag aren't saved. Be sure to print the list to a PDF before closing the web browser or logging out of/exiting Accelerated Reader Bookfinder.